Lead on, Highlanders!
Duties & Responsibilities
Application and Timeline
Wednesday, August 24: Applications available online
Friday, September 2: MANDATORY Candidate meeting at 12:15 in Room 222
Friday, September 2: POSTER turned in for approval at MANDATORY Candidate meeting at 12:15 in room 222
Tuesday, September 6: APPLICATION DUE TO FRONT OFFICE!
Tuesday, September 6-9: Posters displayed. Candidates responsible for maintaining poster.
Friday, September 9: Video due by 3PM.
Video must meet all of the guidelines
(see application for details) and be emailed to email@example.com
Tuesday, September 13: ELECTION DAY!!!
SCOTTIE DAYS PACKET
School Site Council Nomination Form
Nominations are now being accepted for parents to join Foothills School Site Council. Click here to nominate yourself or a peer. Please fill out this nomination form and you will be contacted regarding the next step in the election process.
Upcoming Meetings and Dates
PTSA Book Fair - Tuesday August, 30 to Thursday September 1st
Labor Day, School Holiday - Monday, September 5
Chinese Parent Club Mtg - Wednesday, 8/31, 6:30-9:30, MPR
PTSA Meeting - Thursday, 9/8, 8:45 a.m., FMS DayCare
PROMO PARTY SLIDESHOW
PROMO PARTY PHOTOS
*Parking lot closed for busses only for PM Pick-Up*
Helpful pick up and drop off reminders:
- Morning drop off traffic must use school entrance at 2nd and Sycamore
- No drop offs on Oakhaven
- The parking lot is closed for pick up after school
- It may be helpful to arrange pre-designated location for pick up and review the safest way to get there
- Review the parent/student handbook for all safety procedures
- Keep safe - cross at cross walks and wear a bike helmet!